Monday, October 02, 2006

:: MONDAY ::
slpt at 3am yesterday, woke up at 7am today. wow. didn't know tt i can still open my eyes. hahax.. tired.. sch was okay.. juz draggy.. tired.. sleepy.. was sms-ing dardar n bryan.. nice talking to him.. AND.. to make tis right, i have my dardar n i love him.. he has his lost love wif his ex n he loves her.. so we two are really JUZ frenz.. juz so happen tt my whole class went to main library where Bry is.. hahax.. so he juz wanna see see me, but as i guessed.. he'll b off wif his ex b4 my lesson ends.. hahax.. went home wif mama.. went jurong east wif her.. tired..

to Bryan's ex, sorry if i caused confusion.. but we ARE really frenz.. (gud side of me)
to Bryan's ex, u broke up wif him means he's single n FREE to associate wif any gers. wtf u care. (bad side of me).

hahax..
diarrheoaaaaa..(i dunno how to spell)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home